The FNB Learnerships Graduate League Is no ordinary graduate programme. Because FNB is no ordinary Bank: as the coolest bank, were also a Telco and an Insurer and we never stop asking what next?
We hire extraordinary people such as IT specialists Engineers. Finance and Accounting gurus, Actuaries and Statisticians (even a PhD in Organic Chemistry) into permanent roles through the grad programme, and teach them how to innovate their way to an amazing career As part of the MB Graduate League, you will always keep learning you will collaborate, work on protects, be part of industry-changing innovations and have an opportunity to make your mark in SA’s coolest bank.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science (This is not an exhaustive list of degrees)
How to apply
Want a sneak peek into the world of FHB? Apply to join the Winter Internship Programme taking place between 3 – 7 July 2017, by submitting your application before 15 June 2017. The deadline for graduate applications is 24 August 2017. Click here to apply online