South32 Learnership

In student jobs
South32-learnership

South32 is offering Maintenance Learnerships at Khutala Colliery in Witbank. The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians, Auto Electricians, Diesel Mechanics and Boilermakers.

South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.

Requirements

• Serious contenders will have a N3 Technical Certificate / Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science;
  • Valid Code driver’s license will be advantageous;
  • Understanding of safety- rules, regulations and physical coordination skills is essential;
  • Computer skills (MS Office Suite) will be an advantage;
  • Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process.

Responsibilities

• A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
  • If you are able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength, you may find your career path starting here.

How to apply

Applications close on 19 May 2017.

Click here to apply online

You may also read!

Aiden Markram and Lungi Ngidi join the Proteas

As Varsity Cricket gears up for an electric and colourful week in Potchefstroom, two former stars of the tournament

Read More...
Madibaz get a taste of Varsity Cup’s power play rule

Madibaz rugby player Justin Hollis will be keen to make an impact in the Varsity Cup this year. The

Read More...
Student News Africa Sales Position

Join Our Team Now, we are looking for a Digital Media Sales Rep

The Student News Africa team is growing and we are looking for experienced, energetic Digital Media Sales Representatives. You

Read More...

Mobile Sliding Menu

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com