Be a part of a new world of visionary mobility, innovation and peak performance at BMW South Africa. Voted “The Best Graduate Program in the Automotive for 4 consecutive years!” They are looking for talented individuals like you to jump start your career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months.
If you like working in teams and are prepared to take on responsibility, there are attractive tasks and individual assignments waiting for you. Your personal Mentor, an experienced Manager will be available to support you in finding a professional direction that is right for you and will guide you to develop your individual strengths.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Disciplines.
- Bachelor of Business Science / or Honours Degree
- 60% and above academic average is not negotiable.
- 0 – 12 months’ work experience
- Only SA Citizens will be considered for the Program
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Driven Individual and Self Starter
Preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan. The programme is open to disabled candidates, linked to the inherent requirements of the job.
How to apply