KPMG offer recent graduates the opportunity to complete training in several areas of our business.
Each traning programme is designed to teach you the skills you need to lay the best possible foundation for your career.
Are you ready to build on your skills and prepare for your career? Join us and we could help you realise your ambitions.
What can I expect from a career in Customer and Operations?We combine in-depth functional experience, industry expertise and programme management skills to deliver successful transformation programmes to both public and private sector clients.
We work with our clients to cut through their most complex strategic challenges and build tailored, practical solutions to help them develop more efficient and effective operations and develop actionable plans to mitigate the business challenges rooted in their operating environments.
Our broad capabilities help clients rapidly identify opportunities to improve cash flow and profitability.
What qualifications do I need?
- Currently in the final / Honours or Masters year of studying one of the following qualifications:
- BEng or BSc in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial / Mechatronic Engineering
- BCom Economics or Mathematics
- BCom Supply Chain Management
- BCom Supply Chain Procurement
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Minimum 62% academic average across all years of study
- Valid driver’s license – advantageous
What will I be doing?
- Our experienced professionals drive growth, reduce costs and achieve higher levels of organisational effectiveness in support of the client’s strategic business objectives and financial goals.
- Assisting clients in the assessment, development and execution of a strategy
- Employing a fact-based, bottom-up approach driven by data and tools to help maximise value to customers, shareowners, employees and communities
- Striving for balanced excellence in all aspects of cash flow – revenue, operating costs and investment
- Developing an ability to ’self-heal’ by continuously improving structural problems both internal and external to the business.
- Putting organisational DNA in place to help clients manage their business and rapidly make decisions, continuously adjusting business strategy and design to meet market conditions.