KPMG’s graduate programmes offer recent graduates the opportunity to complete training in several areas of our business.
Each traning programme is designed to teach you the skills you need to lay the best possible foundation for your career.
Are you ready to build on your skills and prepare for your career? Join us and we could help you realise your ambitions.
What can I expect from a career in People and Change?People and Changetransforms the performance of organisations across that world by changing the way people are led, managed and developed.
They focus on two areas: executing the people agenda on large-scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the human resources function.
Their HR expertise stretch across behavioural change management, HR transformation, organisation design, talent development and workforce cost optimisation.
What qualifications do I need?
- Masters in Industrial Psychology – only students with a Masters or currently completing their Masters studies will be considered for this programme.
- Minimum 62% academic average across all years
- Valid driver’s license – advantageous
What will I be doing?
- HR strategy development
- HR transformation
- Change stakeholder management
- Talent management
- Workforce cost optimisation
- Organisation design