2017 Trainee Tax Consultant Opportunity at KPMG

In student jobs
2017 Management Consulting Customer & Operations Graduate at KPMG

KPMG’s graduate programmes offer recent graduates the opportunity to complete training in several areas of our business.

Each traning programme is designed to teach you the skills you need to lay the best possible foundation for your career.

As a trainee tax consultant working in KPMG’s Tax practice, it is innovation, judgment and expertise – together with problem-solving skills – that can make a difference to our clientsbusiness strategies and ultimately, their bottom line.

Trainees will become professionals in their chosen areas and key members of teams which have the ability to identify, develop and implement tax-based strategies tailored to our clients’ specific business needs.

Our aim is to provide practical, business-orientated advice to our corporate clients in the face of a fiercely competitive global market where technology and economic factors are changing rapidly.

We are looking for ambitious graduates with strong academic records who hold any of the following qualifications:

• Bcom LLB
• BCom Honours Taxation or
• HDip Tax / Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
• Other relevant Business degree

In addition, the trainees will be expected to attend and pass an intensive training course, involving team work and off-sight full-time studies for a specific period.

On completion, they will be issued with a certificate of achievement.

As a minimum, you should have a keen interest in tax and business issues, have good communication skills and be capable of taking on responsibility at an early stage.

You have to be ready for a steep learning curve, as graduates are often assigned to project teams as soon as they join.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY – Johannesburg

CLICK HERE TO APPLY – Durban

CLICK HERE TO APPLY – Cape Town 

Enter your details below, to get the latest career updates

You may also read!

Aiden Markram and Lungi Ngidi join the Proteas

As Varsity Cricket gears up for an electric and colourful week in Potchefstroom, two former stars of the tournament

Read More...
Madibaz get a taste of Varsity Cup’s power play rule

Madibaz rugby player Justin Hollis will be keen to make an impact in the Varsity Cup this year. The

Read More...
Student News Africa Sales Position

Join Our Team Now, we are looking for a Digital Media Sales Rep

The Student News Africa team is growing and we are looking for experienced, energetic Digital Media Sales Representatives. You

Read More...

Mobile Sliding Menu

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com