2018 Unilever Leaders Internship Programme

In Current Affairs, student jobs
The Unilever Internship Programme is a 4 week Internship during semester vacation. Applications have opened for the much anticipated programme! If you are looking for an opportunity for an internship during your upcoming holidays, then Unilever has got what you’re looking for.
The programme is about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.Unilever Future Leaders Program is the best choice to develop you as a dynamic BUSINESS LEADER of the future with huge DIFFERENCES, enabling you to grow and make a POSITIVE impact not only on your PROFESSIONAL and PERSONAL life but also on PEOPLE around you.Are you ready to make it? If yes, Unilever will support you

Choose a Unilever Department

The first thing for you to do is decide which business area interests you the most. Unilever is such a broad company, there’s plenty to select from. But don’t worry if you find it hard to choose, you’ll get the chance to experience other functions during the programme. Regardless of which business unit you work in, you’ll be part of a team at Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day.

Your options are the following

• Human Resources
  • Customer Development
  • Marketing
  • Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain
  • Finance

Requirements

• A Bachelors degree in any discipline with preference for BCom, BBS, BPsych, BSocSc, BEng,

How to apply

Applications close on 14 September 2017.

You may also read!

Aiden Markram and Lungi Ngidi join the Proteas

As Varsity Cricket gears up for an electric and colourful week in Potchefstroom, two former stars of the tournament

Read More...
Madibaz get a taste of Varsity Cup’s power play rule

Madibaz rugby player Justin Hollis will be keen to make an impact in the Varsity Cup this year. The

Read More...
Student News Africa Sales Position

Join Our Team Now, we are looking for a Digital Media Sales Rep

The Student News Africa team is growing and we are looking for experienced, energetic Digital Media Sales Representatives. You

Read More...

Mobile Sliding Menu

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com