Vacation Work Internship Programme at Aurecon

In South Africa, student jobs

Aurecon, a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides world class technical expertise and innovative solutions, has opened an opportunity for the Vacation Work Programme 2017 (November / December) . The positions are based in Tshwane in the folloiwing categories: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geotechnical & Geological Engineering

At Aurecon, you can live your ideas while taking ownership of your career in a supportive environment that offers advanced learning opportunities. From designing future-ready infrastructure to inspiring built environments, Aurecon aims to collaborate with clients and project partners who share their ambitious vision to create vibrant and sustainable solutions for the global community.

Choosing a career path as an undergraduate can be challenging. While you may have an interest in a particular area, you sometimes don’t know which path to follow until you’ve had some practical work experience. In our vacation programme, you will be placed in a technical field of your choice (where possible) for approximately three weeks to gain experience in that field and help you decide if it is right for you.In our vacation programme you can:

• Get a real taste of what it’s like to work at Aurecon and in your chosen field of study
  • Earn some money during your holidays
  • Work on real projects in a supportive environment
  • Learn from and partner with experienced professionals and current graduates
  • Start building your professional network
  • Get a feel for whether a graduate position at Aurecon is right for you

Aurecon’s vacation programme coincides with university holiday period, so students typically start after their exam period in November/December/January. At the end of the experience, we give our vacation students structured feedback on their performance to assist in their professional development.

How to apply

Applications close on 29 September 2017. Click here to apply online

You may also read!

Aiden Markram and Lungi Ngidi join the Proteas

As Varsity Cricket gears up for an electric and colourful week in Potchefstroom, two former stars of the tournament

Read More...
Madibaz get a taste of Varsity Cup’s power play rule

Madibaz rugby player Justin Hollis will be keen to make an impact in the Varsity Cup this year. The

Read More...
Student News Africa Sales Position

Join Our Team Now, we are looking for a Digital Media Sales Rep

The Student News Africa team is growing and we are looking for experienced, energetic Digital Media Sales Representatives. You

Read More...

Mobile Sliding Menu

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com