Sappi requires Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering graduates to be trained and exposed to various departments over a 12 month fixed term contract. These positions will be based at Stanger Mill in KwaZulu Natal. The purpose of these opportunities is to provide the incumbent with the necessary skills and specific competencies in his/her discipline of engineering on a 1 year contract.
Sappi’s development programmes aims at attracting highly motivated and dynamic individuals with the potential to become future shining stars and leaders within Sappi Southern Africa and globally. Sappi is an integrated forest products company meeting the needs of domestic as well as international customers through a wide range of products.
- Exposure to the Engineering field and make meaningful contribution to gain the required experience
- Ability to initiate, research, organise and develop projects
- Be knowledgeable in sciences such as physics/ biology to develop manufacturing processes
- Evaluating manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Grade 12 / Matric and either a B Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- No experience required
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Only candidates unemployed or who require work experience in their relevant field will be considered.
- Own transport is essential and/or must be willing to relocate to Stanger, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Structure problem solving
- Analyse data
- Technical/ Professional knowledge and skills
How to apply
Closing date is 31 October 2017.