- Proven academic record (Certificate related to Hospitality studies)
- Individual must love to work with people, be energetic, embrace the physicality of the operations role, be interested in public service, and have a strong work ethic.
- Show a track record of completion of projects, ability to follow instructions, multi-task, and work well independently, as well as within a team. (Advantage)
- First preference for students staying in or around Randburg
- Must be detail oriented and interested in the importance of the appearance of the hotel and cleaning services.
- Must be computer literate: Microsoft Word and Excel, is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- English speaking a must and excellent telephonic etiquette.
Apply on the link below: